(b.1983, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- MFA, Public Art and New Artistic Strategies, Bauhaus-Universität Weimar, 2015.
Thesis Title: Viva Voce: Voice, Location, Adaptation
- Hon. B.A. Fine Art History, University of Toronto, 2005.
- Memoria de larga distancia (audio piece), La Llamada (group show), Bahía in Sonora Festival, Bahía Blanca, Argentina.
- Don’t Lie in Bed with Shoes On (audio performance in collaboration with Camila Riveros and Ana Patiño), Debatterie!, Bremen, Germany. Remounted at AKTION Hamburg.
- Aphorismen, (spoken text recording in collaboration w/ Jaysil Walker & Verlak), Bogotá, Colombia.
- Do Not Leave Your Baggage Unattended (solo public performance & sound work), Weimar, Germany.
- Short Burst (video work, group show), What’s Up, Novalis?, Stadtspeicher, Jena, Germany.
- D is for Dunce (audio installation, group show), Work, Other Music Academy, Weimar, Germany.
- Hourglass Dinnertime (gallery performance, In Times of Conflict, Immigration Office Art Space, Bremen, Germany.
- 1,2,3,4… bin immer noch hier (audio installation in public space), Kunstfest Weimar, E-Werk Kühlturm, Weimar, Germany.
- Letter to a Six-Year-Old (art text, group publication), Extrategias: Plan de Escape, Bogotá/Berlin, Colombia/Germany.
- Signal of the City (solo public performance), Sarajevo, Bosnia & Herzegovina.
- Ignition (art text, group publication), Dreiecksbeziehung, Marke.6, Weimar, Germany.
- Find Yourself In A Comfortable Position (I) audio installation, group show), Salon Pink, Gaswerk, Weimar, Germany.
- The Weimar Aldstadt Haarschnitt Collection (public installation, group public show), Walk of Art, Stadtarchiv, Weimar, Germany.
- Beds (public installation), Point Pleasant Park, Halifax, Canada.
- Halifax Timeraiser Auction (drawn work, group show), Halifax, Canada.
- ERI5 Reshelving Initiative (group show, printed matter), Eyelevel Gallery, Halifax, Canada.
- It Happened Just Like This (solo show, drawn work), Lost & Found Gallery, Halifax, Canada.
- The Blaring House (published book of drawn work), Conundrum Press.
- Popsicle Pessimist Postcards, printed series, Halifax, Canada.
- The Blaring House: Volume !!, printed zine.
- Classified, printed zine.
ADDITIONAL PERFORMANCE WORK (Selected plays, troupes, and other performances):
- Tourgasm! - Claire Flaubert - Freizeit Mahrzahn, B-Tours, Berlin
- Klanginstallation Kristallnacht - Performer - Deutsche National Theater, Weimar
- Blue Moons & Waiting Rooms - Marta - Bus Stop Theatre, Halifax
- Window Ballet II: Electric Boogaloo - Performer-Singer - Gate Keeper’s Lodge, Halifax
- Vanguard Comedy Theatre - Writer-Performer - Various locations, Toronto
- Colonel Mustard (troupe) - Writer-Performer - Blue Moon Pub, Toronto
- The Sequels (troupe) - Improviser - Comedy Bar & other venues, Toronto
- The Factory Girls - Rebecca - Alumnae Theatre, Toronto, Chicago
- Trainspotting - Lizzie, June, Lassie - George Ignatieff Theatre, Toronto
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream - Titania - UW Theatre Centre, Waterloo
- Second City Showcase - Performer - Second City Mainstage, Toronto
- Play Is The Thing, Tra La - Cora - K-W Little Theatre, Waterloo
- The Dining Room - 1st Actress - UW Theatre Centre, Waterloo
SELECTED FILM/VIDEO WORK
- River Stay Away From My Door (2014), performance short.
- Apartment Armour (2014), performance short.
- Morning Routine (2014), 5-minute monologue short.
- Billington Prep (2013), HD stop-motion short.
[Screening history: McGraw-Hill Ryerson iLiteracy Initiative, Centre for Art Tapes
- Scholarship show, January 2013, Halifax, Nova Scotia//Reel Canadian Film Festival, March 2013, Fernie, British Columbia//Halifax Independent Filmmakers Festival, April 2013, Halifax, Nova Scotia//Womanimation Festival, June 2013, Rhode Island, USA//National Screen Institute Online Short Film Festival, June 2013, International.//Atlantic Film Festival, October 2012, Halifax.]
- Brace (2006), Super 8 short, funded in part by the Hart House Film Board
- Waiting Room (2006), Super 8 short, screened at the Hart House Film Festival, Toronto
PUBLISHED DRAWN WORK (ILLUSTRATION, ETC.)
- Balkan Q&A (published collaboration with Stefan Klein and Verlak publisher, 2016)
- Creative Quarterly 30 (online component, Spring 2013)
- Broken Pencil (magazine, October 2012)
- The Coast (Halifax’s weekly culture paper, covers, February & August 2012)
- The Periodical Project Vols. III & VI (arts periodical, June 2012 & May 2013)
- Culprit Comics (comic collection, 2010)
- The Varsity (newspaper, staff illustrator, 2009-2013)
- The Varsity Magazine (2009-2011)
- Die Active (Ontario arts zine, 2009)
- Sure Am Good (Toronto arts collective publication, Summer 2008)
- Selected Artist, Experimentar la abundancia de Colombia a través del performance, FLORA Ars Natura/Bogota Anglo Theater, 2017.
- MFA Thesis Lecture Performance, Viva Voce, Leonardo Hotel, Weimar, Germany.
- Artist/Mentor, Sound & Story radio workshop, supported by CFAT, 4Cs, Khyber
- Jury Member, Centre for Art Tapes 2014 Scholarship Selection Committee.
- Lecturer, Dead Funny: Props, Posing & Post-Mortem Amusement, 2012 Fuller Terrace Lecture Series, Lunenberg, Nova Scotia.
- Artist talk, The Blaring House: A Slideshow, 2012 Drawn & Quarterly Author Presentation Series, Montreal, Quebec.